Monmouth at the Team, the popular hunter/jumper event, is scheduled for Aug. 13–20. This year, the show includes an additional full day of equitation and children’s hunter competition Monday, Aug. 20.
Competing at Monmouth at the Team is an experience like no other. Founded in 1895 and originally known as the Monmouth County Horse Show, it is New Jersey’s oldest continuously run horse show. In 2016, it was renamed and moved to one of the country’s most beloved equestrian venues, Hamilton Farm in Gladstone, NJ, home of the U.S. Equestrian Team (USET) Foundation. It was at this iconic location where the greats of the sport trained to represent the United States. The atmosphere is rich with a reverence for equestrian sport.
Monmouth at the Team offers US Equestrian-rated hunter, jumper and equitation classes. Highlights include:
- $5,000 USHJA National Derby, sponsored by Eastern Hay & Grain
- $10,000 Bobcat Derby, sponsored by The Nature Conservancy at 2’, 2’6” and 3’
- $5,000 Welcome Stake, sponsored by ColorTACK and Equine Billing Services
- $5,000 M&S/NAL/WIHS High Child/Adult Jumper Classic, sponsored by EquiJet
- $10,000 Mini-Prix, sponsored by Horseflight
For a complete schedule, visit the website.