Summit’s Fourth of July is a day-long celebration marked by traditions including the Children’s Decorated Bicycle Parade and the Grand Fireworks Display.
After last year’s success, the Food Truck Festival will welcome a variety of vendors and will be expanded. New evening entertainment will feature The Infernos on the main stage. Carnival rides and children’s entertainment will also continue into the night for the second year, purchase a bounce pass and bounce all night long!
We hope you will join the tradition and celebrate your Fourth in Summit. Celebrate 70 years with us as we make this years celebration the biggest one Summit has ever seen!
- 9:30 AM Food Truck Festival Opens
- 9:45 AM Flag Raising Ceremony
- 10:00 AM Children’s Decorated Bicycle Parade
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM Rides and Amusements
- 10:30 AM The Paisley Pickles in Concert
- 11:30 AM The Kootz in Concert
- 12:00 Noon City Services Softball Game
- 6:00 PM Food Truck Festival, Rides and Amusements Open
- 6:30 PM Jam with Jamie in concert
- 7:30 PM Daddy Pop in concert
- 9:00 PM Retire the Colors
- 9:15 PM Grand Fireworks Display