The 15th Annual Maplewoodstock Music and Arts Festival will be held on Saturday, July 14, and Sunday, July 15, 2018, from noon until 10:00 pm each day. This free, two-day, live music and arts event will be held at Memorial Park, Maplewood, NJ, (160 Dunnell Rd, Maplewood, NJ, 07040 — directly opposite Maplewood’s NJ Transit train station).
Saturday’s Headliner is Third World. Sunday’s Headliner is Josh Ritter & The Royal City Band.
SCHEDULE: DAY 2
Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Noon — Autumn Jones — Autumn Jones, a local Maplewood native, is honored to be performing at the acclaimed Maplewoodstock. Backed by her fantastic band (formed at Berklee College of Music), the Neo-Soul and R&B singer will perform songs from her new album “Bloom”, available on all platforms
- 12:42 — The Parkers — The Parker sisters are sensual and subversive. Coded within the pair’s grungy synth-pop are anthems of disenfranchisement, burning missives to toxic love, and searing social commentary.
- 1:24 — Marry the Sea — Original ethereal folk rock that delivers messages of love and empowerment
- 2:06 — The Jo Wymer Band — AMA award winner Jo Wymer’s vocals are powerful, high energy, soulful and bring an authentic raw feel to her original music. Audience members are awe struck with her emotionally raw performances.
- 2:48 — Forget the Whale — A female-fronted, New Jersey pop-rock band whose original music ranges from epic anthems to playfully catchy melodies.
- 3:30 — Mia Gladstone — MIA GLADSTONE is a singer/writer/producer with soul, jazz, & hip-hop influences who uses her music to spread luv & light!
- 4:12 — Dyado — Dreamcountry, shameless vocal harmonies, Appalachian indie folk rock, nomadic anthems
- 4:54 — What’s Black is White — a millennial age band that fuses rock, funk, R&B, dance and rap together into a new genre.
- 5:36 — Jane Lee Hooker — All female rock/blues The band performing internationally. Ruf Records recording artists.
- Featured Act — The Suffers — there is a contagious and combustible energy every time the eight-piece wonder-band steps on the scene.
- Headliner — Josh Ritter & The Royal City Band — Josh Ritter‘s acclaimed 20-year career as a songwriter and musician reaches new heights with the release of his ninth full-length album, Gathering.
NOTE: Schedule subject to change. If weather interrupts the schedule we pick up the schedule as per the “clock.” In other words, if it pours rain from 4 pm to 5:45, we pick up the schedule with whatever band is scheduled to be playing at 5:45. However, we have a covered stage, so light or moderate rain won’t stop us.
Last minute updates to the schedule (due to weather or other factors) will be announced in real-time on our Twitter channel — twitter.com/maplewoodstock