From Midtown Direct Rep:
Do you have something to say about Motherhood?
Join the movement that Gives Motherhood a Microphone!
EVERYONE is invited to audition!
Adults & Young Adults of All Genders! Parents & Non-Parents! Share your story if you are a mother or have a mother or have something to say about motherhood!
Auditions will be held by appointment only:
- Saturday, February 10th, 10:00 am – 6 pm
- Sunday, February 11th, 1:00 pm – 8 pm
- Monday, February 12th, 7:00 pm – 10 pm
To schedule an appointment:
- Send an email to LTYMNJ@gmail.com.
- Put the word audition in the subject line.
- Please include full name, phone number and date/time preferences. (We will try to accommodate you.)
This is a spoken word event; so performers must come prepared to read aloud an original 3-5 minute piece about motherhood. ALL STORIES are welcome to celebrate motherhood in all its complexities. Hilarious, heartfelt, ridiculous, challenging … we love them all!
Commitment includes two rehearsals in the spring (TBD) and a pre-show run-through on April 28th. No professional writing or stage experience required.
We hope to see you in February!