Stone Harbor Triathlon will take place July 27 starting at 7 p.m. The event includes a 1/4 mile swim, 14 mile bike and 5K run.
Entry Fee: $105 (Includes Event Insurance)
It is advised to pick-up race packets and participate in optional bike inspection on Saturday 7/14 at Stone Harbor Fire House.
Make checks payable to: Stone Harbor Triathlon
- Overall: Top three (3) male and female finishers
- Age Groups: Top three (3) male and female finishers in the following divisions:14 and Under,15-19 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69,70+
- Fire/ Rescue/ Police: Top Male and Female
- Lifeguards: Top Male and Female
- Clydesdale/Athena: Top Male and Female
- Top S/B/R Splits: Top Male and Female
- Break Course Record! $250.00 Cash Male (48:44) Female (58.11)
No duplication of awards
Results will be posted online within 24 hours at www.compuscore.com
Stone Harbor is located 30 miles south of Atlantic City. Take Garden State Parkway to Exit 10(Stone Harbor) and go 2.5 miles on Stone Harbor Blvd traveling over bridge onto 96th Street. At the first light take a LEFT onto 3rd Ave. Take a LEFT onto 89th Street and Stone Harbor Yacht Club is 1/4 mile ahead.
Note on PARKING:
It is advised to arrive early for parking on adjacent streets. Additional parking is available at Municipal Pier/ Marina on 81st and the BAY.
Hy-Land Motor Inn 609-465-7305
Offshore Motel 609-886-6400
Registration Opens May 30, 2018 at 12:00pm EDT